WHY A COLOR ANALYSIS?
- Recognize clothes that look good on you faster.
- Want to strengthen your personality.
- When you know which colors suit you well, you radiate that too.
- You want to deliberately adjust your use of color to your career wishes or you personal goals.
- Want to know for sure which color works for you.
- Make targeted choices while shopping.
- You can combine clothes more easily.
- You will receive a color pass or color fan.
- Do not want to have choice stress (anymore).
HOW DOES A PERSONAL COLOR ANALYSIS WORK?
During a color analysis you sit in front of a mirror and Kolo Kevin puts colored shawls over the shoulders. By alternating different colors, it becomes clear which colors match best with both the appearance characteristics (skin tone, eye and hair color) and with the personality. A color analysis not only affects the colors for clothing, but also includes advice for any hair color. With this knowledge, shopping becomes easy and fun.
The 4 seasons form the basis for a color analysis, but not everyone will fit into the 4 seasons system and it may well be that the outcome of a color analysis can also be a combination of the various seasons.
HOW LONG DOES A COLOR ANALYSIS TAKE?
1 hour but can take up to 2 hours or It can consist of several sessions.
WHEN DO YOU DO A COLOR ANALYSIS?
A color analysis can be important at different times in your life. It is also possible that a color analysis needs to be updated because you are in a different phase of life. Below are some examples.
- Job application.
- Career switch
- You want to update your wardrobe.
- Regular bad buys.
- Your hair color changes.
- You look tired.
- Want to increase your visibility.
- Your skin looks pale.
WHAT IS A COLOR ANALYSIS AND WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
During a color analysis, we examine which colors match the skin, eye and hair color best. A color analysis is a unique opportunity to look at yourself with different eyes. With the outcome of the color analysis you are able to play with color and accentuate or camouflage what is important to you. By understanding which colors are your perfect basic colors and with which colors you can make combinations, you can put together a balanced wardrobe. A color analysis lays the foundation for achieving your goals and ambitions, both business and private. By wearing the right colors you look younger, you look radiant and you can increase your visibility.
You will receive a handy color fan